About Career Coaching
Reach Your Full Potential
CML’s Career Coaching service lets you work one-on-one with individual members of our team to help you unlock your high potential and set you on the best pathway for advancement.
Our coaching draws on many years of experience working with ambitious financial services professionals to help remove the obstacles to advancement at the same time as opening the most vital doorways to success.
What is Career Coaching?
Career coaching is designed for anyone looking to take control of their career advancement, to achieve better work/life balance, and more generally refine their professional life. Working with an executive coach opens up opportunities while keeping you focused on advancing towards your defined goals.
Career coaching isn’t being told what to do and when, it’s about empowering you with the skills and the vision to make your dreams a reality.
What Can you Achieve with Career Coaching?
Prepare to achieve the knowledge, advice, and guidance that will benefit you throughout your career. Whether you’re interested in general career help, specific goal tackling, or just want to make sure you’re on the right track; we can help!
• The 8 important qualities most companies look for in their leaders and future leaders
• How you measure up compared to your industry peers
• The best areas to focus on to increase your career advancement potential
• How to avoid potential barriers to advancement
Who is Our Career Coaching For?
Whether you’re just starting your career and unsure which path to take, hoping to chase a new passion, or you’re ready to move to the next level, getting an outside perspective from a professional who is not in your inner circle can be life-changing.
The Career Coaching Package Includes:
- A series of Zoom coaching sessions
- Online self-test (takes 10-15 minutes)
- Online 360 degree peer assessment (optional)
- Scoring summary showing self-test, 360, and peer-group benchmark
- Career advancement e-Book
- Bespoke career action plan