1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Basic Confidentiality Policy
Where personal information is required to use or interact with the website, it is CML’s policy that this information (e.g. your name, email address, or telephone number) is private and confidential. The personal information you provide to CML is stored in a secure location, accessible only by appropriate staff, and is used for the purposes set forth in this policy (e.g. to reply to a question or to offer more information about our services).
CML collects two types of information from visitors to our website: (1) Personal information; and (2) Non-Personal information:
1. Personal Information
“Personal information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, or email address. CML collects and stores any personal information that you voluntarily share with us. For example:
• We may collect your email address or telephone number if you contact us with a question; or
• We may collect your name, email address, other contact information, and details about your search for employment when you complete a form on our website to set up a consultation and/or to seek further information about our services.
If you do not wish to have CML collect your personal information, please do not provide it to us.
2. Non-Personal information
“Non-Personal information” can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender, location, or interests. Non-personal information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personal information that is collected via the website and a description of how this information is used:
• Internet Protocol (IP) Address: Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data. CML uses this information to measure traffic within our website.
Information Use and Sharing
CML is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. CML will use your information to advise and assist you in your search for employment. CML will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to assist you in your search for employment.
In addition, CML may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from CML at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any;
• Change/correct any data we have about you;
• Have us delete any data we have about you; and/or
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
No data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to CML is done at your own risk. However, CML takes reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Personal information shared by you with CML for publication on our website will be published on the internet and may be accessible around the world.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personal and non-personal information collected via the website.
Last Updated: June 7, 2016 (KA)